Sunday, January 24, 2016

Everybody Needs a Hug!


Hello!
It's Sunday already, where is the weekend going?! 
I didn't get a chance to craft yesterday as I was working until around 6pm - not the norm for me so I'm feeling like today is my Saturday!   Had a lovely family meal out in Edinburgh last night and then just relaxed. 
Been out and about doing a bit of shopping today and now it's time to get crafty!

This is probably one of my all time favourite digi stamps from Tiddly Inks. I've coloured her using Copics.  The greeting is from Stampin' Up! (the "Hello" set which is only available during the current Sale-A-Bration).


I'm going to enter this card in the following challenges:






4 comments:

Barb said...

A lovely card Tracy. I like the image and you always do a fantastic job with your copics. Barbxx

Diane Louise J said...

Your card is gorgeous, so pretty... and you have coloured the image in beautifully.... thanks for sharing it with Crafty Friends... good luck in the draw and hope to see you next time, Hugs Diane Louise (DT)

Carla's Cards said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing at Scrapper's Delights!

Mandy LaCroix said...

That is just the sweetest image and I ADORE your coloring job! (Wished mine looked like that!) ;-)
Thanks so much for sharing it over at 2 Creative Chicks!:)

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008