Wednesday, January 27, 2016

How Old??

Hi!  Well, it's half way through the week. The end is in sight!
A lot of the chat at work today was around our respective lengths of service.  Whilst mine is pretty long I found I was working with two colleagues with nearly 30 years each!  I think that's pretty amazing!

The only problem about talking about length of service is that it makes you then think about what age people are!  Surprisingly I work with three people who are all within 1 month of each other!   That's not as spooky as the fact I used to work with a colleague who shared my date of birth completely!

So the card for today is a grumpy cat, teamed up with the sentiment "you're how old?"
Coloured with Copics.
I wasn't sure about the kind of random bit of washi.. but after sticking it on, taking it off, sticking it on, taking it off ... (you get the idea), I decided I liked it!

I'm going to enter this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.




5 comments:

Barb said...

Your card is very contemporary. It's really lovely. I love your grumpy cat and I think the washi works well. Barbxx

Heather said...

An adorable card, a lovely CAS design and I just love your Grumpy Cat with fabulous details!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge .

Cardsbymaaike said...

this grumpy cat is my favoruite out the katzelkraft zet and I use him the most, love your card and his rosey cheeks

Creating with Susan said...

I love that grumpy cat and your washi! Great card!

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card! Such a sweet image! Love that cat!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008