Friday, January 15, 2016

Flowers for you




Hi!  Well, it's Friday again and another week has disappeared!
I've been playing with my Copics again with this little guy from Whipper Snapper.   I never think to make get well cards but this greeting from my Tim Holtz set just seemed to fit the with look in his eyes and the flowers!


I'm going to enter this card for two challenges.  Both are "Anything Goes".


PDE Linky Party (#106)
Simply Papercraft (#21)


So if you are feeling a little under the weather I hope this little ducky can cheer you up!

2 comments:

Mandy LaCroix said...

OH it's SO cute! I just love it! Great for cheering someone up. :)
Thanks for sharing it over at the PDE Linky Party!

Janis Lewis said...

Adorable. Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
I hope you’ll come link up again soon!
Janis, Owner & DT Member
Pause Dream Enjoy
PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008