Saturday, March 30, 2019

A Little Birdie

Hi!

It's a lovely spring day here today.  Been out for an early Mothers Day lunch and now back to relax.  I thought I would check out some sketch challenges for inspiration and I found one by Freshly Made Sketches. Challenge #381 - I've turned it on its side and gone with something fairly clean and simple.  A mix of Kim Dellow and Tim Holtz stamps coloured with Zig Clean Color Brush Markers.

I hope you like it!




I'm also going to enter it in the following challenges:

Simon Says Wednesday
Watercooler Wednesday
Double D Challenges
The House That Stamps Built

10 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Those are the cutest little birds! I love a whimsical stamp like this, and I love the contrast of the black gingham with the colorful birds. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Double D!

Judy Woodland said...

I just adore this sweet little card. The simplicity of the design is so well thought out, and I love the bright colors with the black and white gingham. Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Gingham Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
Judy~ DD DT
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!

Dawn T said...

What a cute card. Love the pretty colouring on the birds. A great CAS card. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

Karen Brown said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love your whimsical birds and your beautiful coloring. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

Lin said...

Love your colorful birds, and the checked border! Thank you for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Amy O said...

Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Esther Asbury said...

I love your sweet little birdies on a branch, and also love the bright/happy colors you used on them! Thanks for linking up to the "Anything goes" challenge over on The House That Stamps Built!

Jen Timko said...

Just so cute!! Love this! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Marsha Reed said...

What a cute card, Tracy! Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

Heather said...

How cute!! Love the bright colors paired with that black and white strip at the bottom! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008