Sunday, March 17, 2019

Hello

Hi!

Just a simple hello message with the card.  I was inspired by two challenges for this one. Less Is More challenge #391 Take 3 and Addicted to CAS #155 Green.

Both such inspirational challenges I thought why not combine them!

Here's my make.  The leaves are a Tim Holtz die cut from water coloured paper which I also spritzed with Distress Oxide spray in Peeled Paint. I used 3 die cuts and made them look like they were joined.  I used a Versa Color Gold ink for the background splatters.

Hope you like it!



5 comments:

Michelle W said...

Another beauty for our “Take 3” challenge at Less is More. Thanks for playing along!

Kathyk said...

Fab take on both the LIM and A2CAS challenges - super make

Kathyk

Raga Senthil said...

Wow..love the green hues! Fantastic card. Clever use of diecuts! The splatters and swipes creates movement to the card! Love it. Thanks for playing along at ATCAS green challenge.

Nonni said...

Great idea to join those die cut leaves to form a longer "vine". This card has a very artsy feel! Thanks for joining us again at Less Is More!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Lovely green leaves -- I like the color variation. Thanks for joining in at ATCAS.

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008