Sunday, March 3, 2019

Distressed!

Hello!

I finally gave in and indulged in some crafty spending! I wasn't going to.. really I wasn't!  I've been considering getting some Tim Holtz Distress Oxide sprays for a while now.  My problem is there's such a range of colours and I (naturally) want them all!   So what to choose??

In the end I chose five for my first purchase: Picked Raspberry, Faded Jeans, Fossilized Amber, Peeled Paint and Iced Spruce.

I was having just a random play on water colour cardstock and a gesso'd tag and I thought "what can I do with these?"  So I decided to die cut using Tim Holtz Funky Floral #1.

I took my inspiration from AAA Cards Challenge. #153 is One Plus Three and I chose: One Matted Layer, A Trio of small embellishments (the flowers) and die cuts.

I'm also going to enter this card in CAS(E) This Sketch, and Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends.




No comments:

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008