Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Something new

Hello!

No cards today.  Been trying something new... acrylic paint pouring.  (Yes, the craft room is a mess.. and so am I, despite wearing rubber gloves!! Gonna need a new craft desk!!)

It's definitely addictive.  I have so many acrylic paints it seemed daft not to give this a go!  So, liquitex and silicone at the ready, along with some plastic cups and lollipop sticks, this was my first pouring attempt.

Not sure really... I got some cells but I don't have a blow torch (as yet!!) so I wasn't able to add real heat. The heat gun didn't really cut it!

Everyone has to start somewhere!



Maybe my colour choice wasn't quite diverse enough.  Or maybe I should wait and see what happens when it's dry! 

Anyway.. it was fun (and messy) and what is it they say?  Practice makes... more mess!! 

Watch this space! LOL!

No comments:

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008