Saturday, January 5, 2019

Flutterby!

Hello!

The weekend is here and there's been a wee bit crafty time (just a wee bit!) so I'm sticking with "simple" for the moment.  This time I've used a Sizzix Thinlits by David Tutera called Delicate Butterflies.  I love the dimension you get with this die set.

I used 100lb watercolour paper this time as this die set works on paper folded over so cutting through 2 layers.  I used my Gemini to cut and it came out clean.  I'd painted some random watercolours on the paper yesterday and let it dry ready for today.  I thought that the pastels of the butterfly would be nicely accented by some black/white so I used some designer series paper from Stampin' Up! called Botanical Butterfly.

The greeting is from Itty Bitty Birthdays by Stampin' Up!



Hope you have a lovely weekend!



No comments:

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008