Sunday, January 20, 2019

A Simple Perspective

Hello!

Second post of the day.  There wasn't going to be a second post today but I was browsing around (as you do) and I was inspired by the new challenge at Less Is More.  It's a sketch challenge.  I usually don't do sketch challenges as my preference seems to be Anything Goes.

This sketch challenge and all the DT inspiration made me want to take part!

Whilst I stuck with a Stampin' Up! stamp from Remarkable You, I opted for Hero Arts inks.  I used 4: Green Fields and Moss, and Pale Tomato and Orange Soda.  I like the colour combo.  The little sentiment words are from Tim Holtz idea-ology.

Here it is!


And here's a link to the challenge!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

such a simple and gorgeous card on every level. I really like it!

Michelle W said...

Beautiful card, I love the placement of the branch of leaves! Thanks for joining us at Less is More.

Kathyk said...

Fab colours and great choice of focal image too

Kathyk

Kylie said...

Good on you for branching out of your comfort zone. I was really stuck with this sketch to begin with but once I had my first card done, I was on a roll! I love this image with your inspiring words. Great card. Thanks so much for playing along at Less Is More xx

Izzy Scrap said...

Fabulous ! Beautiful colours for your silhouette branch and I love your design for the sentiments. So pleased that our sketch inspired you. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008