Sunday, January 27, 2019

Friend

Hello!

Something new for me today (well, almost new).  A technique I very rarely use - stencilling.  Not sure why I don't use this technique. I don't really think about it!  Now that I've done a wee bit today though makes me want to do some more.  And to try (try!) and find my gelli plate - I know it's somewhere but finding it may not be so easy!

I'm inspired again by the Less Is More sketch challenge.

Made this card with a Tim Holtz stencil (Scribbles THS036), a Paper Smooches "Friend" die, and WPlus9 "Layered Butterfly".  I lightly inked some vellum for the butterfly. All the inks used were Hero Arts.

Hope you like it!


3 comments:

Kathyk said...

And, since you've rocked stencilling for the LIM I HOPE you will be doing it more often too

Kathyk

Michelle W said...

Beautifully stencilled and masked card! I always forget to use my stencils too! Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More.

Nonni said...

Great job with stenciling! Pink and green is a very fresh color combo, so spring-like and happy looking! That butterfly looks so delicate and girly, I love all the dimension. Wonderful use of our sketch! Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008