Friday, January 4, 2019

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2019!

I was a bit remiss in posting in the second half of 2018.  Too many distractions unfortunately.  I'm not going to make New Year resolutions to craft and post more because I'm probably setting myself up to fail!  So I'll just say that I hope I can spend more time creating and sharing in 2019!
It's also going to be a year of trying not to spend too much on new crafty things so I'll be making a point of sorting through the craft room and going a bit nostalgic!

I've started this year with some simple cards.  Some Tim Holtz dies (Funky Floral #2) and some Gansi Tambi watercolours from Kuretake.  I've used 140lb acid free cold press watercolour paper from Arteza (It's such a good price, so perfect for card making!).

Here's a couple of the cards made so far!


I'm going to enter the card below in the following challenges: 



Really quick and simple, and fun to make!

2 comments:

thecraftycavalier said...

Ooh I love these designs - such an effective layout. Love it. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It, Jayne x

Zw@@n said...

Wow, love these CAS cards! Beautiful colours and design. Thank you for sharing with us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008