Monday, January 28, 2019

Another Butterfly

Hello!

It's cold here today. I've just been out and it's -4.  A beautiful crisp morning though, and a lovely clear blue sky!

I had a few scraps lying on my desk so I decided on a quick make.  Another one inspired by the sketch challenge at Less is More.

The butterfly is made from random scraps of water colour paper which I'd just been adding random colours to.
The sentiment wasn't supposed to be layered on but I stamped it slightly squint so I had to cover it up! (Doh!)


Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

Kathyk said...

Such a sweet card and glorious colours too - perfect for the LIM challenge

Kathyk

Kylie said...

I love the gingham background and the gorgeous colours of your butterfly. It's so hot in my part of Australia - about 35 degrees C today. Blah. Thanks so much for playing along at Less Is More xx

Izzy Scrap said...

Such a happy card with these bright colours! Beautiful butterfly and fabulous take on the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008