Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Fairy Wishes

Hello!

It's a combined challenge inspired card today!  The theme is "Do You Believe In Magic" at Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog and they've teamed up with a Tic Tac Toe at Double Trouble Challenge.
I chose the Silver/Gold; Sentiment; Die Cut/Punch line on the grid.

I used a die which I've had for a long time from Tinker & Co.  I don't think you can get this anymore. I pieced her together then finished the card off with some new washi tape from AlteNew.



I just love the washi tape.  It's extra wide at 2.25" so I cut it into thinner strips for this card.

3 comments:

Doreen Vasquez said...

So, So CUTE! Love the glitter added to her wings; nice extra touch! Thanks for playing w/ us at "Use Your Stuff" - Doreen DT Member

papercraftingprincess said...

I think this is such a cute card...the fact that you found a sentiment that fit the fairy is a bonus! Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble Papercrafting Challenge. I hope you'll make us a regular stop on your creative journey.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Great job on the piecing of the fairy...she is adorable and like how you use the coorindated colors from your strips of washi tape. Fun card and thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Use Your Stuff. Please come back for future fun challenges to see what Thing 1,2, and 3 have up their sleeves.

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008