Sunday, February 17, 2019

Thank You Kindly

Hello!

I hope you are enjoying your Sunday whatever you are doing.  It's a day to spend a little time on our hobbies!  As a result, the house is filled with music! There's bagpipes downstairs and keyboards upstairs.  So if you were looking for some peace and quiet here it's not happening!

I've been having a play with another stamp set that I've had for a wee while but not used.  It's Hanging Garden from Stampin' Up!

I coloured it using watercolours as there's so much detail on the image.

I'm going to enter this card in the OLC Focus on the Sentiment challenge at Less Is More.





1 comment:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Another fabulous card for our challenge at Less Is More. I love that hanging basket of colorful flowers. I love the linear design as well. Thanks so much for playing with us.

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008