Sunday, February 3, 2019

Age Is Just A Number

Hello!

I'm taking my inspiration from the Cheerful Sketches Challenge blog for this next card.  Because the sketch layers different papers I had a look through my stash to see what I could find. I found a pad I haven't used in ages, by one of my most favourite designers - Basic Grey.  The pad is the Scarlet's Letter range and I thought it would match well with the grey grumpy cat! (which is a Katzelkraft stamp).  The sentiments are Tim Holtz Crazy Talk by Stampers Anonymous.

Here it is, and the sketch is below:




3 comments:

Margreet said...

Love your card. Beautiful papers, a nice grumpy cat and fab sentiments.
Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
xxx Margreet

jolanda creatief bijtje said...

leuk kaartje
bedankt voor het meedoen
groetjes jolanda bongers
dt cheerful sketches

Nancy Soetaert said...

lovely card for our sketch-cahllenge! love the cat-stamp, great with the sentiment!
Nancy DT Cheerful Sketches

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008