Sunday, February 24, 2019

Watercolour Butterfly

Hi!

It's been a busy Sunday so far but now some time to relax a bit!

I've been playing with some My Favourite Things stamps and matching dies.  The set is called Beautiful Butterflies. I die cut them from watercolour card and then coloured with water colour pencils before finally stamping with Stampin' Up! Crumb Cake ink.

The background is from Stampin' Up! Playful Backgrounds.  The sentiment is WPlus9 cut from water coloured card with a light rub of Old Silver Inka Gold.

Here's my card:



I'm going to enter this card in the following challenges: 


6 comments:

Dreja said...

Sehr schön gemacht.
Dankeschön für die Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
LG Dreja

Lisa J said...

Very Elegant. Thanks for playing along with us this month. Lisa DT Crafty Animals

Heike said...

Eine wunderschöne Karte!! Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.

Liebe Grüße
Heike

Jeannie said...

Hi Blue Daisy! This is so pretty and the color combination is so beautiful together. I love the look of the way you watercolored the butterfly and the letters too, with the perfectly placed sequins. Thanks so much for joining my 'One Word' blog challenge and good luck :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

CatScrapbooking said...

Beautiful card! I like the way you used the watercolors. Thank you for joining us at Color Dare, however, please note that the challenge does call for only one accent color. Hope you will join us again for another challenge.

Melanie R said...


Lovely card, Tracy! I especially like the background behind your butterfly - very effective. Great colors, too. Thank you for playing along at Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #331. (You live in a beautiful country... my grandparents and father emigrated from the "old country" in 1930.)

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008