Thursday, February 14, 2019

You Are Special

Hello!

For this card I've gone with Polkadoodles stamps coloured with Faber Castell Albrecht Durer watercolour pencils (for a change!) And whilst searching my craft room to find them I also found my Gelli Plate!  So that might get a wee outing soon! (I've been looking for it for ages!)

These watercolour pencils are a dream - the colour is so intense.  I only have the set of 24.. maybe something to put on my wish list for more!!

And here's my card!  Hope you like it!  The papers are Basic Grey "Pheobe".



I'm also going to enter this card in the following challenges:



1 comment:

Monica C. said...

I love your card! The watercoloring on the image is beautiful.
Thank you for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.
Monica C. DT CWAA

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008