Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Sail Away

Hello!

Well here we are at the mid point of the week.  It's chilly today - time to scrape ice off the car (at lunchtime!)

Busy busy day at work today but I feel very positive and productive!

I'm sticking with a nautical theme for today's card using one of my all time favourite stamps - Sail Away from Stampin' Up!  This is the first time I've coloured it using watercolours - usually I do some paper piecing with the sails.  It's such a useful stamp to have as you can use it for so many cards, and for male or female!

Hope you like it!

I'm going to enter this one in the Less Is More challenge as it still fits with the Water theme!


3 comments:

Michelle W said...

Beautiful card Tracy and your water colouring is stunning, especially on the sails! Thanks for joining us at Less is More.

Viv said...

This is so pretty, such a perfect little scene you created too ;) Viv xx

Nonni said...

Such a beautiful CAS card! I love the stamp and your water coloring looks amazing. I love the way you painted the water and the sky -the sharper edges of them really frame the scene. Wonderful design. Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008